Monday, December 12, 2005

The day it all crashed..

My world crashed.. I'm wrecked.. I dunno wat to do anymore.. They say everything will always be sweet before something horrible happens.. True indeed.. The past week+ was magical, like dream came true.. Since the dinner we were so close.. We went out, you fed me the most delicious popcorn, u made a boring movie fantastic, u showed me the sweetest smile in the world.. 16 hrs ago u I still had u wrapped in my arms.. u woke me up from my dream 9 hrs ago.. U said u were sorry for leading me on.. U said u were sorry.. I tried to convince u but u wouldn't listen.. Wat did u mean by "u can't convince urself"? Why did I even let u start dat conversation? If it was a dream I didn't ever wanna wake up.. I couldn't continue the conversation.. I went out.. Roamed the neighbourhood with tears.. I didn't know wat to do, where to go.. Friends who called heard my tears but I didn't tell them wat happened.. I dun wanna make it final.. Telling them would be like there will be no part 2 to this.. I dun want it to be over.. I wasn't able to reply ur last SMS coz I didn't wanna be ur dearest friend only.. It doesn't matter if I am not going to be the dearest person in ur life but, I only wished u allowed urself to be the dearest person to me.. I have ran out of tears, soaked my pillow with tears and I can't sleep.. Work is starting in 2 hrs time.. Don't think i can work later.. yet i have to.. How am I able to maintain my usual self in front of everybody? How can I ever smile again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home