Monday, December 12, 2005

Pissed

Work was horrible today. Not the workload just the people wondering why i was not my usual self. Didn't say a word not related to work today. Basically said only what needed to be said to get work done. 1st time in my entire life i hoped i had more owrk to do. Didn't wanna moment of free time cause when i do, I think of you.. Had to made trips to the toilet to ease the rush of emotions.. Reached the office damn early since i couldn't sleep, you called to make sure i was not broken to the extend of skipping work.. Felt and appreciated your concern but I didn't know how to respond.. Just hoped the concern came out of love not pity.. But in this cause, it was definately out of pity.. Left office on the dot 4:15pm had to shop of groceries, life has to go on.. When online, saw you, exchanged a few words.. You went for your meeting, I went for mine.. Met my concerned buddy for drinks. After pouring out everything, he got a little personal as he had the same experience before. He started calling you names. I was pissed.. I couldn't tolerate people calling you names. No, not even my best buddy.. I snapped, rattled at him and left.. People close are slowly drifting further one by one.. All thanks to me... Its gonna be another long night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home