Saturday, December 17, 2005

Buudies..

Went for KTV session with buddies MJ and gang... Was able to temporary put aside the emptiness thru beer and smokes.. Had a great time... Emptiness filled me again when i reached home.. Now... Started to think of you again... Are you avoiding me? Haven't really been able to get you via SMS or phone.. Uninterested replies.. Silent conversations... Had to sound joyful when speaking with you... Don't want you to feel bad.. Wanted to tell you my life was carrying on as normal.. Haven't seen you online for quite son time... Am I being blocked? When I let my mind stray.. such thoughts consume me in despair... I really thank my buddies for the great time but they can't always be partying with me... I still need you by my side... Wallpaper shows the last photo we took together.. When we were still close.. When I was still smiling from the heart... I miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home